Content and image provided by NDSU Extension North Dakota State University Extension livestock specialists are warning producers to take steps to prevent cyanobacteria, also known as blue-green algae, which can produce toxins that […]
AG Central News!
Micheal Clements, NAFB News Service The Department of Agriculture this week announced Organic Certification Cost Share Program funds to offset the cost of receiving and maintaining organic certification. Applications for eligible certification expenses […]
National FFA MOORESVILLE, N.C. (Aug. 11, 2020) – BRANDT Professional Agriculture, a cornerstone partner of NASCAR Xfinity Series team JR Motorsports, is continuing its long-time support of the National FFA Organization in a big way […]
Micheal Clements, NAFB News Service A group of lawmakers offers thanks to the Department of Agriculture for diligently investigating unsolicited seeds sent to U.S. residents. Led by Representative Jodey Arrington, a Texas Republican, […]
National Cattlemen’s Beef Association WASHINGTON (August 12, 2020) — The National Cattlemen’s Beef Association (NCBA) today released the following statement in response to the U.S. Department of Transportation’s Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration […]
Micheal Clements, NAFB News Service Purdue University will be a partner in a new National Science Foundation Engineering Research Center created to develop advanced agricultural technologies. The new technologies will address food, energy […]
TODAY: MORNING RAIN AND THUNDERSTORMS FAR SOUTHEAST AREAS … THEN BECOMING SUNNY, BREEZY, HOT AND HUMID. HIGH: MID TO UPPER 80S. WIND: SOUTH/SOUTHEAST 8 TO 28 MPH. TONIGHT: PARTLY CLOUDY, WARM AND BREEZY. GOOD CHANCE […]
National FFA INDIANAPOLIS (Monday, Aug. 10, 2020/National FFA Organization) –The National FFA Organization selected 16 students from throughout the United States as finalists for its 2020 top achievement awards: American Star Farmer, American […]
National Pork Producers Council WASHINGTON, D.C., August 11, 2020 – The National Pork Producers Council and 26 state pork associations representing thousands of American hog farmers have asked the USDA’s Federal Crop Insurance Corporation (FCIC) […]
Micheal Clements, NAFB News Service A new annual survey from the Department of Agriculture seeks feedback from farmers and ranchers. The survey will help USDA understand what it is doing well and where […]
- USDA Invests $41,000 in Finley InfrastructureThe U.
- UND Fundraising Record Second Year in a RowDonations to the University of North Dakota set a record in Fiscal Year 2020, which ended June 30.
- Hoeven and Baldwin Bill Allows U.S.-Israel Ag Research FundingSenators John Hoeven (R-N.
- Battling Misinformation When Health at StakeAs a researcher and mother of a child with autism, PhD student Kristin Lunz Trujillo was appalled by the harmful misinformation being spread about vaccines causing autism.
- Extension Beef Producer Webinar Series Starts TodayThe University of Minnesota Extension is excited to host a six part webinar series titled: Key Components of a Successful Beef Operation: Cow/Calf to Consumer.
- Land O'Lakes and Microsoft Pioneering Ag, Rural InnovationsLand O'Lakes Inc.
- $345,995 in South Dakota to Help Rural BusinessesThe Trump Administration Tuesday announced that the U.
- Webinar on Communicating Antibiotic Use in Animal Ag"I have so much time on my hands.
- Brown Blends Military and Horticulture to Help Veterans TransitionGrowing up in rural Wakefield, Neb.